Three ways to start a pomo
In the pomo timer:
- Go to the pomo timer from the tab bar.
- Tab the button at the top right corner and select a task that you want to focus on.
- Pomo timer will be auto started once you select a task.
In a task detail view:
Tap the "..."icon at the top right corner - Select to "Start Pomo".
Via a task notification:
When a notificaiton pops up in TickTick, tap the "Start" button and begin to focus rightaway.
How to custom my Pomo settings?
- Go to "Pomo Timer" from the Settings page.
- Customize the settings such as Short break Duration, Long Break Duration,etc.
Can I skip to break or pause a pomo?
No. Except for abandoning the current pomo, the function is not designed to be interrupted by other actions. The pomo timer function was developed based on The Pomodoro Technique - one of the most useful time management methods in the world. For more info: https://cirillocompany.de/pages/pomodoro-technique