Three ways to start a Pomo Timer
From the left side bar:
- Open TickTick and go to the left side bar.
- Tap the Pomo icon to enter the Pomo Timer.
- Tap the page to show option icons.
- Tap the icon at the top right to select a task to work on if needed, then tap "Start" once you are ready to begin focusing.
From a task view:
Click the three dots icon at the top right->Tap "Start A Pomo".
From a task notification:
When a notificaiton pops up in TickTick, you can tap the "START" icon and begin to focus rightaway.
How to custom my Pomo settings?
- Go to Settings, then tap "Pomo Timer".
- Customize the settings such as Short break Duration, Long Break Duration,etc.
Tips :"Lights on" is a function that will allow the screen to remain bright during a Pomo once you turn it on.
Can I skip to break or pause a Pomo?
Sorry, you can't. Except for abandoning the current pomo, the function is not designed to be interrupted by other actions. The Pomo Timer was developed based on The Pomodoro Tehcnique - one of the most useful time management methods in the world. For more info: https://cirillocompany.de/pages/pomodoro-technique