Three ways to start a pomo
From the pomo tab page:
- Open TickTick and go to the pomo tab page.
- Tab "Select a task" area at the top and select a task you would like to work on with a pomo.
- Tap "Start" once you are ready to begin focusing.
From a task view:
Click the "..."icon at the top right->Tap "Start" the pomo icon.
From a task notification:
When a notificaiton pops up in TickTick, you can tap "Start" the pomo icon and begin to focus rightaway.
How to custom my Pomo settings?
- Tap the mini pomo icon at the top right of the pomo page, or go to "Pomo Timer" from the Settings page.
- Customize the settings such as Short break Duration, Long Break Duration,etc.
Tips :"Lights on" is a function that will allow the screen to remain bright during a Pomo once you turn it on.
Can I skip to break or pause a pomo?
No. Except for abandoning the current pomo, the function is not designed to be interrupted by other actions. The pomo timer function was developed based on The Pomodoro Technique - one of the most useful time management methods in the world. For more info: https://cirillocompany.de/pages/pomodoro-technique